Tuesday, March 15, 2011

who knows

I never thought that I could have a life like the one that I have now.
who knew that I would get a scholarship and would be gone to Singapore just two weeks after receiving it?
who knew that I would make a lot of new friends from different countries?
who knew that I would have a crush on one of them and ended up having a broken heart again?
who knew that I would actually study Malay and was good at it?
who knew that I would live in the same hostel as my friend's friends?
who knew that I would join the news com?

who knew that I would have a hectic life in Singapore?
who knew that I would be either happy or depressed here?
who knew that I would miss my family and friends very very much?
who knew that I would cry everytime I hear my family or my friends' voices?
who knew that I wished I can still have my previous life in Indonesia?
who knew that my wishes were impossible to realize?

but.....who knows?

who knows what is yet to come for me?
who knows what will happen next?
who knows when will I get the boy of my dreams?
who knows how will I survive against my homesickness?
who knows why it all happen to me so unexpectedly?

maybe God knows. either way, I know that He has already prepared a great future ahead for me.
my job is only to wait for His Plan to be unfold. :)

No comments: