Thursday, May 20, 2010

hmm..

thinking of being a writer :)
my inspiration is mostly from my dreams, some are romantic, some are funny, and some are just weird --"

there are some things that are almost in all of my dreams:
  • wolf that has wings (?) 
idk why, but maybe since i watched The Twilight Saga: New Moon, i started to wonder what it's like to be a wolf. but in my version, they have wings! and they can manipulate an element, like wind, fire, earth, water, ice, etc. oh, and the rarest wolves are the white wolves and the black wolves. they're both royals, but they're enemies.

  •  handsome boy
the handsome boy.. i can't remember his name eventhough i already dreamed about him again and again

  • the changing scenery
for example, at first i was in my room and then suddenly i was already at a restaurant the second i stepped outside my room --"

  • contest
either it's like a fight, or a big contest. in my dream yesterday, i participated in a cooking contest, a dog grooming contest, a fighting contest, and a lot of crazy things that i can't remember.

  • the unknown ending
because i was already awaken when the story hasn't finished.



well, that's about it.
can't wait for my next dream tonight :D

No comments: